Sunday, 11 September 2016

A Bit of Sunday Fun in my Journal

Hi Everyone, 

Two posts in one weekend i hear you say, i know, but i finally have had time to just play.
This is not quite finished yet but thought you might like to see it anyway



I started with Buff from the new Seth Apter Fresco Finish Paints from PaperArtsy

Then i added midnight around the edges and blended some into the Buff

 Then added on mahogany and paprika and then added a bit more Buff with my finger
I added some stencilling with a ask and the buff paints and added some of the PaperArtsy Stamps By Seth Apter
 
I added some paper from my stash and stamped the image from a paperartsy set

Added some more paint with my finer and also added some clocks and the Time After Time phrase from one of the Seth Apter stamp sets
It needs a couple of finishing touches but as usual do let me know what you think

Debs
xx