Saturday, 9 April 2016

Love Life Canvas

Hi All

Sorry I have been quite quiet lately,  I wasn't well and then i started a new job  so its been a bit manic here at Smith Towers!!


I started this canvas some time ago, i started by putting texture paste through a few assorted stencils.  Added some lace down the side and then added on various embellishments, Prima Elementals, cogs assorted beads from old bits of jewellery and one of the beautiful Prima Relics and Artifacts flaming hearts.  These come in a pack of three hearts and are all ready to be painted and put onto your project or turned into jewellery.

I added some glue gun drippage and then covered the whole thing with black gesso.  Once the black gesso had dried properly I then painted with some of the new Finnabar Art Alchemy Paints.  These paints are little pots of joy! They really are they glimmer and shine and some are even two tone.  So lovely to use too.

the little pot in the corner was made out of paper clay and painted in the same manner as everything else.  The Harlequin diamonds in the top corner are from a Finnabair Stencil and Prima Texture paste.

As always do let  me know what you think.  I will try harder to post a few more projects now I am creating properly again lol.

Happy Crafting

Debs
xx