So out came the dominoes, I gave them a quick sand, and then popped on some fresco finish in stone. I have some Prima mini stamps and had already decided (whilst hoovering) that these would be perfect for the dominoes, however having stamped straight onto the paint it all looked a tad flat. I had used a small text stamp around the sides and decided to keep that, but paint over the front and back, so out came the claret fresco. It was starting to look a bit better now, I have some lovely trinkets which I had picked up from The Artistic Stamper the day before so out they came followed by a paper clay frame I had made. As the frame was paper clay I was able to cut it to fit the domino and painted it with Jade fresco.
This is the front
This is the back
And this is inside.
This was a piece of paper cut to fit the dominoes and folded to give nice concertina pages. The word stamps are from a KaiserCraft set the flowers are from the Prima mini sets. The ribbon was some I had in my stash.
The feet are made from flower trinkets, which took ages and ages to dry!! I did get a bit carried away with the whole idea and whilst I was waiting for glue and paint to dry I have to confess some other miniature art was created and so I will do posts for each of them.
Thanks for looking and as usual do let me know what you think.