Monday, 23 February 2015

Take A Technique - Stencilling - My entry for the Craft Stamper Take It Make It Challenge

Hi Everyone, hope the wind isn't too high where you are, it's getting quite noisy here in Sunny Kent!! Here is my entry into this months Craft Stamper Take it Make it Challenge.  I had great fun making this card.  It was one of those projects that takes off from the minute I picked up the brayer!! Not always the case lol!!  

The background was brayered with PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paints in Tangerine Twist and Banana from the new Eclectica limited edition set. I then stencilled over the top of the paint with various Crafters Workshop stencils, I used mini Art is, mini harlequin, mini honeycomb, and mini alphabet soup, with Walnut Stain, distress ink.  The large tag was stencilled using the same stencils and just using Walnut Stain distress ink for the whole tag, just increasing the density by adding extra stencilled layers.  For the smaller tags I  just used mini harlequin, mainly due to the limited space


Here is a close up of the large tag.  The stamps are Tim Holtz as are the clock and enjoy the journey die cuts.  The enjoy is from the Spellbinders Victorian range.

Thanks for looking and as always do let me know what you think.

Debs
Xx