Wednesday, 14 January 2015

A New Beginning - my entry into The Artistic Stamper Challenge


I have decided that now I am back to enter as many craft blog challenges as I can. Here is my second challenge. This page is my entry into The Artistic Stampers challenge.

I used only two colours for the whole of this project, both distress inks, wild honey and gathered twigs. I started off brayering the background which went a bit wrong on the first go but I thought it looked nice so did the same over the rest of the page.  


I then used Artistic Stamper stamps for the background, with a couple of crafters workshop stencils.

Then I added some stamping in gathered twigs.

The stamps I chose were really quite random, the two pieces in opposite corners were made from UTEE, using my new melt pot and a texture fade I have had for ages.

I hope you like it as usual please do let me know what you think 

Debs
Xx